IMPORTANT NOTE: Below you may find untouched before and after photos of patients who have granted permission to their surgeon to show them anonymously. While we protect the identities of our patients, please be advised that by their nature, these photos contain sensitive content.
What comes to mind when you think about your ideal breast augmentation results? Perhaps you want to look good in a swimsuit, or address asymmetry that makes bra shopping a nightmare. Maybe you want to reverse the clock by getting implants with a breast lift. Many women start with the goal of simply feeling more confident in their own skin, leading them to search for natural implants that will make them feel beautiful. A skilled plastic surgeon can help you reach your aesthetic goals and allow you to shed insecurities safely and effectively. Find out how you can get your ideal breast augmentation results with the help of renowned board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Kevin Tehrani.
Breast Augmentation Before and After
Before you schedule your consultation with Dr. Tehrani at Aristocrat Plastic Surgery it is helpful to look at before and after pictures and set realistic expectations. While every woman is different, looking at these pictures will give you a good idea of what is possible through breast augmentation. Below are the before and after pictures of a female patient who wanted to increase her breast size and address asymmetry. Using the latest breast implant technology, the IDEAL IMPLANT® Structured Breast Implant, Dr. Tehrani was able to turn her vision into reality.
Visualizing Your Ideal Results
Looking at before and after pictures like the ones above will help you create aesthetic goals. You can visualize how implants will look once placed, discover why implant placement is important, and learn how to get the look of natural implants. Here are a few things to consider as you make aesthetic goals for yourself.
- Your Ideal Size: As you look at before and after pictures you will notice fill volume is not equivalent to cup size. Two women with 350cc implants will have different results because of existing breast tissue, implant placement, and chest measurements. Instead of focusing on a specific fill volume, think about your ideal cup size and find pictures of women with similar measurements as you to show Dr. Tehrani.
- Implant Placement: Is it better to place the implant above the muscle or below the muscle? While there are plenty of opinions thrown around online the truth is the best placement will be based on your specific body composition, lifestyle, and desired results. Dr. Tehrani will walk you through these options and explain the benefits and compromises of each so you can make an informed decision.
- Implant Type: There are three types of breast implants, each with unique characteristics. Unstructured saline (essentially a water balloon), silicone gel, and IDEAL IMPLANT Structured Breast Implants are all available at Aristocrat Plastic Surgery. At your consultation you will learn about factors to consider such as unstructured saline implant rippling, “silent rupture” in silicone gel implants, and how you can get a natural implant look with peace of mind using the IDEAL IMPLANT.
- Surgical Incisions: Your surgical incision is an unavoidable part of getting a breast augmentation, but there are options for where your incision is placed. Under the breast crease, around the nipple, and under the arm are the most common incision sites. Dr. Tehrani is one of the few plastic surgeons in the nation to offer transumbilical breast augmentation, or TUBA. This technique places the incision at the navel, or through an existing scar such as one from a C-section, in order to hide the tell-tale breast augmentation incision. If you are interested in this technique, make a consultation today to learn more.
- Combination Surgery: In order to achieve your aesthetic goals you may need to consider a combination surgery such as a breast augmentation with a lift, tummy tuck, or liposuction. These procedures are commonly combined in a mommy makeover. Dr. Tehrani will create an individualized treatment plan to help you reach all of your aesthetic goals in a safe and effective way.
Finding Options for Natural Implants and More
As you think about your aesthetic goals and search before and after pictures, keep in mind that every woman’s body is unique. For a successful surgical outcome you need a surgeon who recognizes this and offers a wide range of options to meet every woman’s needs. Unfortunately, many surgeons do not offer all the available options to their patients. Dr. Tehrani recognizes the need to make individualized treatment plans, and is dedicated to providing options like the IDEAL IMPLANT for a natural looking result.
Dr. Tehrani was one of the first board-certified plastic surgeons to begin offering the IDEAL IMPLANT Structured Breast Implant, and was named an Ideal Implant Preferred Surgeon because of his extensive experience using the implant. The internal structure of the IDEAL IMPLANT gives women natural looking results by reducing the risk of rippling and providing stability. Because the implant is filled with saline, there is no need for repeated MRIs or ultrasounds to check for a silent rupture as with silicone gel implants, and the saline is naturally absorbed by the body if a rupture does occur. To discuss your implant and surgery options and find out if you are a good candidate for the IDEAL IMPLANT visit Dr. Tehrani today.
Natural Implants And Outstanding Results From Dr. Tehrani
Dr. Tehrani is one of the leading plastic surgeons in New York, praised not only for his surgical skill but also for his attention to aesthetic details. In addition to seeing patients as the founder and director of Aristocrat Plastic Surgery, Dr. Tehrani serves as Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Surgery at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. Dr. Tehrani has been voted by his peers as one of the top 10 plastic surgeons in New York for his expertise in surgery and exceptional patient outcomes.
At Aristocrat Plastic Surgery, Dr. Tehrani and his staff have created a welcoming environment in which you can explore your options for aesthetic enhancement. Whether you are looking for a highly individualized combination surgery like a mommy makeover, or a quick botox touch-up, Dr. Tehrani is here to help you reach your goals. He is dedicated to staying up to date with the latest safe and effective treatments so his patients can get results that look natural. Implants, injectables, lifts, and more are performed with utmost skill and precision, leaving Dr. Tehrani’s patients satisfied with their results and eager to refer others to the office. In fact, recent patient wrote,
“Dr. Tehrani is simply the best of the best. He surrounds himself with knowledgeable, friendly staff who make you feel right at home. Dr.Tehrani gets to the heart of what you feel self-conscious about and uses his immense experience and expertise to fix it. He also uses your best assets and enhances them. No one guessed I had had Botox and filler — they just marvelled at how good I looked. That’s the sign of a true genius!”Google review from Nancy K.
Considering breast implants in New York or Great Neck? Contact Dr. Kevin Tehrani today to discuss your options. Simply call (212) 439-9900 or (516) 498-9790, or visit aristocratps.com. Dr. Tehrani’s offices are located at 33 West 56th Street, New York, NY 10019, and 560 Northern Boulevard, Suite 109, Great Neck, Long Island, NY 11021. Call today for more information on IDEAL IMPLANT Structured Breast Implants.