As a patient at Z Plastic Surgery, Newport Beach residents can be sure they’re going to be working with a plastic surgeon who goes above and beyond to help them achieve their personal goals. Dr. Jonathan Zelken has the education and experience that gives his patients confidence in his methods and techniques.
Meet Dr. Zelken
Dr. Zelken holds an undergraduate degree in Biology from the prestigious Cornell University. After graduating at the top of his medical school class at Tufts University, Dr. Zelken was one of two people selected for an integrated plastic surgery residency position at the Johns Hopkins Hospital, ranked America’s #1 Hospital for 21 years in a row. After his fellowship training at the well-known Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Taipei, Taiwan, Dr. Zelken worked in California at a group practice, before opening his own private practice at Z Plastic Surgery. He is board-certified in plastic surgery, a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), and a diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Zelken was recently honored as a 2017 and 2018 Super Doctors™ Rising Star.
Z Plastic Surgery Gives You An Exclusive Option
Women considering a breast lift or breast augmentation have access to an exclusive option at Z Plastic Surgery. Dr. Zelken offers his patients IDEAL IMPLANT® Structured Breast Implants. There are many advantages to the IDEAL IMPLANT®:
- It is a saline implant, so it is deflated when it is inserted. This means a smaller incision is made when the implants are put in and filled with saline after they are in place. Smaller incision=smaller, less noticeable scars.
- You won’t have to worry about getting an MRI every two years, because you’ll know if they rupture. There is no risk of a “silent rupture”.
- The IDEAL IMPLANT® is filled with salt water, so if it does rupture, the saline that gets absorbed by your body is harmless.
- It looks and feels just like a silicone gel implant.
- It is structured, yet has a natural jiggle to it comparable to breast tissue.
- It is FDA-Approved for women 18 and older.
Watch this video to see Dr. Zelken at Z Plastic Surgery discuss the IDEAL IMPLANT® Structured Breast Implants:
Considering breast implants in Newport Beach? Contact Dr. Zelken today to discuss your options. Simply call (949) 432-4730 or visit https://z-plasticsurgery.com. Dr. Zelken’s office is located at 1617 Westcliff Drive #205, Newport Beach, California 92660. Call today for more information on IDEAL IMPLANT ® Structured Breast Implants.