PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
IDEAL COLLECTS INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE IN TWO WAYS:
• Information You Give Us – You do not have to give us any personal information to browse the site. However, you may be asked to provide personal information (such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and other information) to send information to us, to receive information from us, or to apply for enrollment in the surgeon Network.
If you decide to purchase implants from this site, an approved third party service provider will collect your credit/debit card number, credit/debit card expiration date, credit/debit card type (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express), and billing name and address in order to qualify and bill you for these implants. Ideal does not collect or retain this information.
• Cookies and Other Information We Get From You – Cookies are small pieces of data stored by web browsers on your computer’s hard drive and to keep track of your movement from one page to another.
When you visit the site, we send cookies or other identifiers to your computer or device that uniquely identify your browser or device. Information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identify you unless it is added to identifiable information. Ideal or third party advertising companies may serve ads on our behalf using those technologies.
Our web server automatically collects information from your computer and navigation patterns when you visit the site, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer’s operating system, the type of browser you use, and the specific web pages visited during your connection.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Ideal may use personal information to: (a) administer and improve the site; (b) manage your account and process implant orders; (c) respond to your comments, questions and requests for information; (d) customize your experience at the site; (e) invite your feedback in consumer surveys; (f) contact you by newsletter, email or postal mail, with information about the site, our products, services, or promotions; and (g) as otherwise provided in this policy.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to block all cookies. If you disable cookies, some features of the site may not function properly.
Some newer browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the web sites you visit indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. Those sites (or the third party content on those sites) may continue to engage in activities you might view as tracking even though you have expressed this preference, depending on the sites’ privacy practices. We do not currently respond to the browser DNT signals or similar mechanisms.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information collected through the site. We may, however, share personal information with third parties as described below:
• Service Providers – Personal information may be transferred to third parties for the purpose of enabling them to provide services on our behalf. Such services may include processing credit card payments or refunds, fulfilling and delivering orders, website hosting, marketing, and website usage analytics. Your personal information may be stored and processed by our service providers in the United States or other locations where the service providers maintain facilities. Ideal is not responsible for the conduct of these third parties, and we expressly disclaim all liability for damages of any kind arising out of the action or inaction of such third parties.
• Certain Transactions – We may disclose or transfer personal information or any information collected through this site to third parties who acquire all or a portion of Ideal’s business.
• Legal Reasons – We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or pursuant to a legal process, in response to a request from government officials or law enforcement authorities.
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE AGGREGATE INFORMATION
INFORMATION THAT IS PUBLICLY AVAILABLE
Note that any information which you post to a public message board, social media, or chat area becomes public information. You are solely responsible for any such information you choose to post on these sites, and you may always choose not to divulge any personal information to the public when posting to a message board or chat area.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
This site is not intended to attract children under the age of 18. If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, contact Ideal and we will work with you to remove it.
DATA INTEGRITY AND SECURITY
Ideal uses reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of personal information collected through the site, and to help prevent the accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of such information. However, no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we strive to protect personal information about you, we cannot guarantee that personal information collected through the site may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If Ideal learns of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. If you have reason to believe that personal information about you is no longer secure, please notify us immediately at email@example.com.
This site contains links to other websites that are not owned or operated by Ideal. You should carefully review the privacy policies of other websites, as we cannot control and are not responsible for privacy policies of other websites.
UNITED STATES ONLY
The owner of the site is based in the State of Texas in the United States. We provide the site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. If you are located outside the United States and you contact us, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States, and that by submitting information, you explicitly authorize such transfer.
HOW YOU CAN CONTROL AND UPDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can choose whether or not to provide information on this site. If you choose not to disclose certain information, your access to certain portions of this site will be limited.
To the extent required by law, we provide users with (i) reasonable access to the personal information they provide through the site and (ii) the ability to review, correct, and delete such personal information. To help protect your privacy, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your information.
You may choose to remove your name, telephone numbers, and postal and email addresses or any other personal information from any lists we might use to send notices or updates and elect not to receive correspondence from us. Please notify Ideal of your wishes by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Modified: August 1, 2015