IMPORTANT NOTE: Below you may find untouched before and after photos of patients who have granted permission to their surgeon to show them anonymously. While we protect the identities of our patients, please be advised that by their nature, these photos contain sensitive content.
Curious how your breast augmentation will turn out? Some women find it difficult to imagine the results of their augmentation. Other women need a reference to know exactly how certain implants look once placed. Looking at before and after photos from your plastic surgeon can also give you an idea of the level of skill and artistry they have. For women in Bergen County, breast implants can be placed by Dr. Frank Ferraro, a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic procedures such as breast augmentation. Dr. Ferraro shares patient before and after pictures here from patients who used the IDEAL IMPLANT® Structured Breast Implant.
Breast Implant Before and After Pictures
Below are two examples of breast augmentations done by Dr. Ferraro using IDEAL IMPLANT Structured Breast Implants. In Bergen County, NJ, Dr. Ferraro is one of the exclusive surgeons to offer the IDEAL IMPLANT Structured Breast Implant. This breast implant is the newest one on the market, developed to address aesthetic issues associated with saline breast implants as well as silent ruptures that happen with silicone gel breast implants. The IDEAL IMPLANT Structured Breast Implant is filled with saline, which is naturally absorbed by the body if the implant ruptures. That means women do not need repeated MRIs to detect silent ruptures, or messy surgeries to remove leaked silicone gel. As you can see in the pictures below, the IDEAL IMPLANT gives women a natural looking result that does not ripple or wrinkle like saline breast implants do. The internal structure of the IDEAL IMPLANT Structured Breast Implant leads to a more stable implant that behaves like a silicone gel breast implant.
The picture below is a 42 year old female who received 305cc IDEAL IMPLANT Structured Breast Implants beneath the muscle via a crease incision by Dr. Ferraro.
The picture below is a 35 year old female who received 385cc IDEAL IMPLANT Structured Breast Implants placed by by Dr. Ferraro.
What You Should Look For in Before and After Pictures
Before your first breast implant consultation, it is a good idea to look at before and after pictures and decide which ones you like the best. Bringing before and after pictures to your plastic surgeon will give them an idea of the look you want to achieve. Here are some tips for finding pictures you can bring to your surgeon:
- Try to find pictures of women with breast implants in Bergen County, NJ who have a similar body type to you. This will give you an idea of how breast implants will look on your body type.
- Do not focus on a specific size, such as 350cc implants, as the size you need will depend on your body type, implant type, and desired size after your augmentation.
- Find pictures of different implant types so you can see the aesthetic difference. Make sure your surgeon offers all three implant types (saline breast implants, silicone gel breast implants, and IDEAL IMPLANT Structured Breast Implants).
Your Bergen County Breast Implants Consultation
If you have never been to a plastic surgery consultation, you are probably curious what it is like. Every plastic surgeon operates a little differently, but there are some things you should expect at your consultation:
- Meet the Staff: The staff at a plastic surgery clinic can include practice managers, receptionists, and more depending on the size of the clinic. They should make you feel welcome, and be available to answer questions you may have regarding scheduling, payments, and other non-medical concerns.
- Sitting Down with Your Surgeon: Your surgeon should have a good bedside manner. A surgeon who makes you feel uncomfortable should raise a red flag. Your actual consultation may vary in time, but many surgeons take 15-30 minutes to go over your procedure and explain your options. It is possible that your consultation only takes 5 minutes, but if you feel rushed through it that is a bad sign. Your surgeon should show you pictures of previous patients in Bergen County, breast implants that they offer, and discuss other options such as incision and implant placement.
- Addressing Concerns: You may have arrived at your consultation with some questions and concerns, or think of them while you listen to your options. Now is the time to get your questions answered so don’t hesitate to bring them up with your surgeon. If you ever feel brushed aside or made fun of for a concern you have, think about switching providers.
- Picking an Implant: Talk about your options for breast implants in Bergen County, NJ. Dr. Frank Ferraro is one of the exclusive surgeons in the area who offers the IDEAL IMPLANT Structured Breast Implant because he knows the importance of giving women options that matter. Pick an implant that gives you a beautiful result, low risk of complications, and peace of mind in your day to day life.
When you find a plastic surgeon you can trust it makes a difference in your results. Pick a surgeon you feel comfortable and safe with knowing they will be operating on you. Make sure you see before and after pictures so you know their level of skill with breast augmentations. Remember that a surgeon is not there to push you into certain procedures. Your surgeon should give you recommendations that will guide you toward the results you are looking for. They should help you weigh the benefits and compromises of different options to find one that fits for you. Your breast implants will be part of your body for many years and your surgeon should be honest with you about things like recommended maintenance, complications, and any other issues you may encounter.
Dr. Frank Ferraro: Visible Results For Breast Implants In Bergen County, NJ
Dr. Frank Ferraro is a board-certified plastic surgeon at Plastic Surgery Specialists of New Jersey. He received training from Duke University Medical Center, and has been providing plastic surgery for over 20 years in Bergen County. Breast implants, lifts, and tummy tucks are among the most popular procedures Dr. Ferraro performs. His new plastic surgery office includes a certified surgical center for convenience and ease. In addition to being board-certified himself, Dr. Ferraro only uses board-certified anesthesiologists to provide his patients with safety and professionalism. His commitment to patient care is evident in the reviews left on websites like www.realself.com.
Realself User kathyfendt12 says
“Dr Ferraro is the best doctor if you’re considering plastic surgery. He has a wonderful bedside manner.He cares about his patients and is truly kind. He listens to your goals and works with you to achieve them.I recommended him highly. I had breast augmentation and I’m thrilled at the results. Thank you Dr. Ferrraro!”
Realself User kms265 says
“Dr. Ferraro is highly professional and extremely talented at what he does. My results came out perfect. I couldn’t ask for more. Dr. Ferraro was able to answer all my questions and make me feel at ease throughout the whole process. Any anxiety I had was relieved by his great bedside manner and ability to communicate every detail of the procedure meticulously.”
Considering breast implants in Bergen County, NJ? Contact Dr. Frank Ferraro today to discuss your options. Simply call (201) 664-8000 or visit https://www.pssnj.com/. Dr. Ferraro’s office is located at 2 Sears Dr #103 Paramus, NJ 07652. Call today for more information on IDEAL IMPLANT ® Structured Breast Implants.